AmCollege focuses on organizing monthly bartending and baking practice events in addition to providing short-term training programs to enable students to develop their professional skills. This is an important foundation for AmCollege to improve its reputation and prestige in the education market as well as giving participants a more specific view of Bartending, Baking and Pastry.
Over 200 young people had the chance to practice and interact with leading experts during a series of events in November and December about Bartending, Baking and Pastry. These events helped them learn about the professions in order to make the best decisions possible while pursuing their dreams.
Check out some noteworthy events that AmCollege has organized in the last two months:
- Workshop “90 minutes of discovery: Are you right for Bartending?” was held on November 5th, 2022
- Workshop “Don’t be afraid to be a Bartender!” was held on November 19th, 2022
- Workshop “One day as a professional Cake Chef” was held on November 26th, 2022
- Workshop “Make cakes are simple, AmCollege handle everything!” was held on November 26th, 2022
- Talkshow “Bar Talk #1: Listen to Bar Industry Storytellers” was held on December 10th, 2022
- Workshop “Baking for beginners: Sweetie Pies” was held on December 23rd, 2022
The presence of professional lecturers, along with the enthusiasm of the young participants motivates AmCollege to continue organizing special career experience activities for the community who are interested in these professions. Furthermore, this is also the foundation for AmCollege to keep making positive impressions on the brand positioning journey, thereby significantly contributing to the ongoing success of Indochina Group.