I. JOB DETAILS:
We are looking for candidates for Homeroom Teacher
1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Check class attendance daily on the portal
- Support native teachers in teaching (for lower grade-levels) and monitoring learning activities in class to record student progress
- Be involved in the morning greeting shift and dropping students off after class
- Manage the class over lunchtime and naptime
- Build connections among students through class discussions or small talk in person
- Inform students about upcoming events and assessment, encourage and support students to participate in competitions organized by school or other organizations
- Complete report forms and comments for the students’ progress
- Accompany and supervise students in field trips and school activities
- Attend faculty meetings as well as parent-teacher conferences
- Participate in other school tasks when being assigned by the managers
2. WORKING HOUR:
40 hours per week from Monday to Friday: 07:00 – 17:00 (included the lunch time)
3. WORKING OFFICE:
No.10 3/2 street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
- Negotiated & competitive salary package
- A package of social, health, unemployment insurance
- Annual leave policy
- A free lunch provided by School
- Paid National and School holidays
- 13th-month bonus
- Tuition fee exemption for children
- Teambuilding & company trip
- Annual salary review
- Training & Development course sponsored by Company
- Other benefits as company policy for positions
- Graduated from a university with a good degree (or higher) in English Teaching, Translation or related majors.
- IELTS: 6.5 or above is preferred.
- Age 22 to 28 with a minimum of 1 year experience as a homeroom teacher or similar role.
- Work well under pressure, demonstrate enthusiasm and creativity for the job.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Proficient at using basic office applications.