I. ABOUT INDOCHINA GROUP
Indochina International Education Development Corporation (IG) is looking for candidates for Kindergarten Teacher for 02 International Schools in Ho Chi Minh City. Our members belong to our group are:
- The Western Australian International School System
- The Pennsylvania American International School
- Campus Nguyen Thong (Address: 43 Nguyen Thong street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC)
- Campus Ly Chinh Thang (Address: 157 Ly Chinh Thang street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC)
- Campus Dien Bien Phu (Address: 260 Dien Bien Phu street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC)
- Campus Ba Thang Hai (Address: 10 Ba Thang Hai street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC)
- Campus Nguyen Huu Canh (Address: 35 Nguyen Huu Canh street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Ward, HCMC)
- Campus Ba Huyen Thanh Quan (Address: 84 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan street, Ward 9, District 3, HCMC)
II. ABOUT THE JOB
- To teach diligently and faithfully the classes or subjects assigned to the Board of Principals
- Manage student learning through effective teaching in accordance with The school policy & regulation
- Create a lively, communicative atmosphere in the class that is conducive to teaching and learning
- Be immediately responsible for the processes of identification, assessment, recording and reporting for the students in their charge
- Track student progress, monitoring achievement against targets set, and take appropriate action on student outcomes
- Assess students’ work systematically and use the results to inform future planning, teaching and curricular development
- Be familiar with statutory assessment and reporting procedures and prepare and present informative, helpful and accurate reports to parents
- Keep an accurate register of students for each lesson
- Encourage diligence, organization, responsibility, self-reliance, co-operation, teamwork, honesty, understanding, and tolerance in students
- Ensure appropriate behavior of students in class and around the School
- To ensure that the attendance of students for every school day is recorded in the teacher portal supplied by the School
- Maintain student records in accordance with the school policies and the guidelines issued by the Vietnam MoET, Ministry of Education, The Western Australia School Curriculum, The International Baccalaureate, The Pennsylvania American School Curriculum, and Standard Authority. This includes assessment records, progress records, classroom planning records (such as a daily planner), curriculum planning, as designated, attendance information, curriculum scope, and sequence
- Write, supervise and mark tests and exams as appropriate; produce weekly, end of term, yearly, transfer and other necessary reports as required by the Board of Principals
- Review student progress weekly and when appropriate, provide additional academic assistance for students as an extension to the instructional part of the day
- Participate in a program of activities other than classroom instruction that advance student; education and education-related goals, and includes but is not limited to activities having to do with school-related sports, arts, and cultural activities
- Work effectively as a member of Teaching Teams to improve the quality of teaching and learning, by contributing to the Academy Improvement Plan and implementing and monitoring change
- Implement new initiatives, Academy, local or national, by adapting classroom procedures accordingly, monitoring progress and reflecting on pedagogical outcomes
- Use positive management of behavior in an environment of mutual respect that allows students to feel safe and secure and promotes their self-esteem
- Communicate with students, staff and parents in a positive, friendly and professional manner
- Cover for absent colleagues when necessary
- Other relating duties assigned by Board of Principals
- Mininum a Bachelor degree in Kindergarten
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Teacher in Kindergarten
- Ability to differentiate student-learning experiences through the use of a variety of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of all students
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures
- Good at writting and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities
- Good at interpersonal and presentation skills
40 hours per week (7:30 – 17:00) from Monday to Friday
- Negotiated & competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Tuition fee exemption for Children.
- Annual salary review.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Summer course teaching bonus.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.