In May 2022, the Institute of Accountants & Business Management (IABM) officially launched a series of experiential classes for managers who want to hone and improve both in-depth knowledge and skills. Specifically, the series of experiential classes will include 6 different topics spread across the fields of business management and execution, marketing communications, human resource management… These classes promise to bring student useful and practical information.
In the context that the economy is in the post-pandemic recovery phase, businesses must have a constant “turning around” in their strategies and how to implement them. In addition, managers must continue to balance cost-cutting strategies, while reviewing priority business fields, and training staff in a new way of executing.
Understanding this, IABM officially launched a series of classes to build and improve leadership skills for senior managers to provide knowledge, management and executive skills for entrepreneurs while simultaneously creating demand for employees. A solid connection for managers to have the opportunity to meet, communicate, and exchange experiences and business opportunities with the top elites, thereby creating a strong business community.
Topics and detailed schedule of each thematic class are as follows:
- First class: 18:00 – 20:00 | Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 – Sustainable business development: Revealing the “golden” plans for the CEO with Master Doan Hong Khanh – Consultant for restructuring, planning and corporate governance
- Second class: 18:00 – 20:00 | Thursday, May 12th, 2022 – Common tax-related issues in M&A transactions with Master Phan Hoai Nam – Master of Law at University of Paris 2, former Director of Tax Consulting Department at Big4
- Third class: 18:00 – 20:00 | Tuesday, May 17th, 2022 – “Golden” marketing strategies to help create breakthroughs in business with expert Le Dai Ngoc – Senior Lecturer at Kingsman Strategy Institute, CEO and Founder of DuoLuck Marketing
- Fourth class: 18:00 – 20:00 | Thursday, May 19th, 2022 – Marketing strategies to help drive purchases at the point of sale with Master Nguyen Hoang Khang – Master at Northampton University (UK), Head of National Trade Marketing and E-Commerce Department of Coca-Cola
- Fifth class: 18:00 – 20:00 | Monday, May 23rd, 2022 – Breakthrough leadership skills for administrators in the 4.0 era with Master Nguyen Van Huong – Chairman and CEO at Global Book Corporation, and also a Doctor of Education Administration
- Sixth class: 18:00 – 20:00| Thursday, May 26th, 2022 – Skills in reading financial statements in investment decisions with expert Bui Dang Bao – Finance Director of Vietnam Investment Group Joint Stock Company
The person who kicks off IABM’s experiential classes in May will be Master Doan Hong Khanh – An expert with more than 20 years of experience in consulting restructuring, strategic planning, and business management. The topic “Sustainable business development: Revealing the “golden” strategies for CEOs” is taking place from 18:30 to 20:00, on May 10th, 2022 at 43 Nguyen Thong, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City. This is a “golden” chance for managers to see opportunities to turn around from the difficult situation that businesses are facing, thereby making appropriate adjustments to stabilize the organization.