K-12 Curriculum Development Specialist
|Địa điểm làm việc||TP.HCM|
|Phòng ban||Giáo viên Nước ngoài|
|Mức lương||Thương lượng|
K-12 Curriculum Development Specialist’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating detailed, engaging curriculum and quality resources to provide accessibility of curriculum and required standards to students and teachers.
- Establishing feasible timeframes to achieve the goals and objectives outlined in the curriculum.
- Conducting research and collaborating with the board of principals, head subject teachers, and other professionals to develop quality curricula and learning resources.
- Creating stimulating lesson plans, instruction materials, and assignments and recommending interesting additional resources.
- Developing a range of digital resources to optimize classroom learning and ensure ongoing learning outside of formal settings.
- Collaborating with other writers, graphic designers, and web designers to create new learning resources on LMS.
- Reviewing student test data, observing teachers in the classroom, writing grant proposals, and occasionally coaching teachers on new instructional methods.
- Collecting feedback from students, teachers, and the board of principals to improve the curriculum, lesson plans, and resources
- Setting up tests, exams, and other formal and informal assessments to gauge the effectiveness of the curriculum.
- Degree in education or a related discipline.
- A Master’s degree is preferable.
- Additional courses in instructional design.
- Strong digital and research skills.
- Excellent collaboration and written and verbal communication skills.
- Great networking and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong technology, planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.
- A passion for education.